When You’re Ready, Play It Safe With Us!
We have developed a new set of practices in the way we operate. While this is new for all of us, we are determined to deliver the same level of service and excitement to our guests.
• All guests, employees, and vendors are required to wear a mask while on property
• All public areas will be cleaned and disinfected continuously throughout the day, specifically high touch areas.
• The air filtration system cleaning frequency has been increased and external air flow into the building will be maximized.
• Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the property including main entrances and high traffic areas.
Additional Property Health & Safety Measures
• Team members, including guest room attendants, will may enter occupied rooms at guest’s request
• Hotel Room linens will continue to be washed at a high temperature, with appropriate antibacterial products
• Front Desk queues have been marked to identify the appropriate distance between guests
Slots & Table Games
• Machines are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available near slot banks.
Bars & Restaurants
• We have increased spacing between tables at our Restaurants.
• High touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests, or replaced with disposable versions
• Most of our restaurants are back to normal operations. Restaurant surfaces and menus will be sanitized after each use.
• Bars will be open for our guests with adequate spacing to provide appropriate social distancing
• Most of our Pools, Arcades, and Fitness areas are open and back to normal operations.